Fast, Safe & Effective Wildlife Solutions
One Way Door Trapping & Exlcusion
Humane Wildlife Control For Homes & Business
Wildlife RemovalAny Size Property
Safe For People, Pets & Property
Sanitize & Cleaning Of Leftover Animal Debris
Eviction & Prevention Of Any Unwanted Wildlife Including Racoons, Squirrels, Bats, Groundhogs, & More
One Set Price
Ocean County NJ Wildlife Control Services
Our pros specialize in humane wildlife removal services for residential and commercial properties. Sometimes it’s a common misconception that since we deal with nuisance animals that we do not treat animals with care! This could not be further from the truth! In fact we are huge animal lovers and guarantee no animals will be harmed using our unique 4 step process.
Step 2. Identify the nuisance wildlife and develop a humane plan for removal.
Step 3. Seal up all access points the nuisance wildlife uses to enter the property and install one way doors so animals can safely leave the property but cannot get back in. (We also may use repellants & baits to speed up the process).
Step 4. After a few days check to make sure all wildlife is removed from the property and remove all traps/eviction equipment and seal up any remaining access points permanently.
Signs you might have a wildlife problem may include:
- Droppings & or urine in crawlspace, attic or other areas around your property.
- Chewed food products or destroyed items.
- Sightings which would mean their actively searching for food or shelter.
- Gnaw marks on wood, plastic, cardboard or wires.
- Destroyed or pushed out gable vents, eaves or fascias.
- Strange noises coming from attics, basement, crawlspace, shed, wall voids.
Health Risks Of Wildlife
Having a wildlife infestation can have a devastating impact on your home or business, this is why it should always be handled by a trained professional like our skilled technicians who have the experience and equipment to address every situation in a safe and effective manner.
- Numerous diseases and allergens
- Can deposit fleas
- Foul odor
- Animal bites
- Damage to property including wiring & insulation
What to expect after a Wildlife Eviction
- Best practices to prevent further wildlife infestations is to keep the building clean and pick up any food debris from pets, kids, cooking, ETC.
- Sometimes after setting one way doors & traps it can take awhile for the removal process to work while other times it can happen very fast, its impossible to say exactly when all animals will be removed but typically no more than 3-4 days.
- Any conducive conditions found by our technicians should be addressed properly for maximum effectiveness.