60% To 75% Cheaper Than Application Of Sod
Precision Application For Hard To Reach Areas
Quick Germination In As Little As 5-10 Days
Why Pay For Costly Sod?
Ocean County, NJ Hydroseeding Services
Hydroseeding is without a doubt the most effective and cost efficient way to seed your lawn. Our unique formula combines seed, fertilizer, hydromulch, tackifier and water all together in one simple, yet powerful solution.
If your in need to give your lawn a makeover or even just patch it up then give us a call our staff will calculate the square footage of the area treated and give you a set price as well as answer any questions you may have.
Hydroseeding ApplicationAny Size Property
Variety Of Seed Options
Strong Root Development
Anti Erosion Material
We create lush, green & beautiful lawns
Our methods eliminate the need for spreading straw which can be messy and an eyesore, this allows you to save time and money. Even hard to seed areas such as hillsides or narrow areas are a piece of cake to seed with Ecoguard’s hydroseeding service.
Ecoguard’s hydroseeding application offers many advantages over the traditional process of broadcasting or sowing dry seed. Hydroseeding promotes fast germination and inhibits soil erosion and is a great cost effective alternative to expensive sod.
Benefits Of Hydroseeding
- Faster and more uniform germination.
- Cost effective. (Cheaper than sod)
- Amazing erosion control.
- Can be applied almost anywhere grass is wanted.
- Compatible with any type of grass, mulch and ground cover.
What to expect after a hydroseeding application
- The green dye fades within 2-7 days.
- You will see germination begin in 10-14 days and a lawn you can mow in 6-8 weeks.
- The lawn will be fully established in 6-9 months.
- Keep as much traffic off seeded areas as possible for the first 6 weeks.
- The hydroseed needs to remain moist to properly germinate, however it should not be flooded or over saturated.
- Hydroseed should be watered 3 times a day for about 15-20 minutes per watering cycle and the ideal times to water are between 4-11am and 4-5pm.
- After 4-6 weeks you can scale back watering at your discretion.
- You may get some weeds in your lawn and they can be treated once the lawn is fully matured.
- Spring and fall months are the best times of year for hydroseeding applications.