Bed Bug Control
Quick Response & Fast Acting
Safe Effective Solutions
with Ecoguard you'll sleep easy,
bed bugs won't
Ecoguard’s bed bug specialists know how to determine if bed bugs are in your home. Signs of bed bugs include shed bed-bug skins, fecal stains on your mattress, blood stains on your sheets and bed bug bites.
Bed bugs lurk in cracks and crevices and have been living on human blood for centuries! These stubborn parasites can leave itchy, gross bites however they don’t always leave marks. Once an infestation occurs it can spread rapidly and can happen to anyone at anytime.
Unfortunately the meteoric rise of these insects began in the 1990’s. Unlike other bugs they are not picky about their environment and therefore wide infestations are occurring throughout the united states. They are masters of sneaking into luggage, purses, shoes, clothing, furniture and other materials. Over the years they have been building a resistance to pesticides that only a thoroughly trained professional can effectively treat and eliminate. Let us show you why our bed bug exterminators are rated at the very top when it comes to bed bug removal in your home or business. Don’t wait until its too late call
Bed Bug TreatmentHome Or Business
In Depth Inspection
Free Check Up Visit
Only a professional can remove bed bugs.
Don't lose another night of sleep
HOW ECOGUARD ELIMINATES BED BUGS
Our bed bug exterminators will perform a thorough inspection of your property, including beds, furniture, and linens. We then remove any visible bed bugs and treat the areas for hidden bed bugs and their eggs.
100% BED BUG REMOVAL GUARANTEED
Bed bugs are a problem to be solved by a professional. Ecoguard LLC is proud to be one of the top bed bug exterminators in NJ. We can help you begin the path to the restful sleep you deserve.
Ecoguard offers powerful, specialized bed bug treatments that quickly eliminate bed bugs where they live and breed. We offer bed bug removal solutions such as freezing, steaming, and chemical application. We also offer our eco-friendly nontoxic solution.
Jersey Shores #1 Bed Bug Pros
How We Eliminate Bed Bugs
- In depth assessment of the property and identifying key areas with bed bug activity.
- Choosing the correct products to apply for your specific situation and calculating the most effective formulations.
- Treating floors, furniture, baseboards, outlets, mattresses, bed frames, dressers, picture frames, trim or any other nook and cranny they may hide.
- Vacuuming up any bed bug skins or debris left behind.
- Follow up visit 2-4 weeks after treatment is completed.
What To Expect After A Bed Bug Treatment
- Preparation is key for successful control of bed bugs. Any recommendations by our staff in regards to making all treatment areas accessible to our technicians such as keeping the floors clean, vacuuming , putting kids & pet toys away or any other items that might obstruct us during treatment.
- After treatment it is important to hot wash & hot dry linens, bed sheets, or other fabric like materials that could have been exposed to bed bugs.
- Thorough vacuuming should be done once a day for the next 2 weeks.
- Clothes and items that have been cleaned should be kept in sealed plastic bags until risk of bed bugs is no longer of concern.
- All the products we use are considered safe & effective when used as directed.
Local people love ecoguard pest & turf
Ecoguard LLC has the experience and trained specialists that have seen it all when it comes to pest and turf problems. Not only do we strive to provide you with the highest quality service but our team genuinely cares and will listen to your concerns because we aren’t satisfied unless you are! Proudly serving all of ocean county, NJ.