General Pest Control
Don't get mugged by bugs
Quality Over Quantity Service
Jersey Shores #1 Pest Pros
Pest Services For The Jersey Shore
Ecoguard Pest & Turf is equipped and properly trained for any kind of pest problem you may have. We only use high quality products tested and labeled for safe, effective and long lasting treatments. Also our staff are required to be trained and licensed. We believe in quality over quantity!
- Bed Bugs
- Any stinging, flying or crawling insect
One Time TreatmentAny Bug Any Place
Fast & Affordable
Residential & Commercial
Effective Long Lasting Solutions
Say No To Bugs
Ocean county, NJ GENERAL PEST control
Our Ecoguard trained exterminators know the jersey shore because that’s where they live and serve. They are expertly trained on the top industry products and processes to eliminate your pest problem and keep it from coming back guaranteed. We eliminate termites, spiders, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, rodents, mites, flying insects, and crawling insects from residential, recreational, industrial and commercial properties. All the products we use are safe for people, pets and property.
Call us to discuss your specific needs and get quick service and the best price available. Service pricing depends on the pest being treated and the size of the property.
Let us protect your home from pests with our automated quarterly visits which includes a thorough barrier treatment of the homes exterior every 90 days.
Keep your hotel, motel, restaurant, office or industrial space free of pests and your business reputation intact. Call now for a fast, affordable and discreet inspection or quote.
What To Expect After An Extermination
- Pest control is a co operative effort between the pest control company and the customer, any recommendations should be followed such as removing conducive conditions or improving sanitation will maximize effectiveness of a pest control program.
- All pests are different in their biology and behavior which requires various methods of control and products used. There is no one treatment kills all solution.
- People and pets should stay off any treated areas until completely dry which can typically take anywhere between 1-4 hours.
- Our technicians will always prepare treatment areas before an application which may require us moving shoes, tools, kids toys, ETC. however keeping these areas accessible before we come is always appreciated.